12.03.2009

Not the "musement park" I had wished for, lad.

Many years ago I began a website, www.musementpark.com.  My intention was to make it a place to write and share articles or short notes on things to think about.  It would have had other select authors contributing as well.   However, due to life changes that took a lot of my spare time away, I never could get that off the ground.

Now, many years later, I'm going to give it another shot.  But, I don't have the time to work on my site still.  Instead, I'm going to try blogspot.  That being the case, much to my dismay, it will only have stuff written by me.

But this being a blog, and myself having once been a faithful blogger, I would also share experiences as well, and in addition, my futile attempts at humor. 

So this will be a temporary home for my "dream" until I get time to get the real musement park off the ground.  If that ever happens....

No comments:

Post a Comment